Cyber Security Solutions
Cyber security is becoming an increasing focal point for all global regulators. In response, we have established a dedicated cyber security solution.
The financial services industry is a significant target for cyber security compliance criminals, perhaps second only to the federal government. Creating a robust cyber security compliance program that incorporates technology professionals and processes as early as possible in the lifecycle of a firm is essential to ensure that good practices and habits are created and embedded from a firm’s inception.
The impact of cyber security breaches
The following most recent cyber security statistics highlight the importance of implementing a cyber security program:
- it is estimated that cyber crime costs the world over US$6trillion in 2021
- 60% of mid-size businesses go out of business within six months of a security breach
- 95% of cyber security breaches are caused by human error
- stolen credentials cause 61% of security and data breaches
- there is a material shortage of cyber security professionals worldwide
- remote working has had a costly effect on data breaches.
Our cyber security services
Similar to expertise sought from legal and audit professionals, cyber & data protection expertise should sit alongside these functions. Fund boards must ensure that they are well equipped to deal with cyber security issues. Our cyber security solution includes the following:
- incident response planning and cyber crisis support
- cyber awareness training for leadership teams and staff
- policy review and development
- penetration testing, social engineering, threat assessments/research
- supply chain review/audit
- DPO as a service
- CISO as a service
- GDPR assessments/assistance.