US Cyber Security Solutions
Waystone Compliance Solutions is an ISO27001-certified consultancy dedicated to delivering the highest quality of information security and data protection advisory and support services to its clients.
Cyber security is becoming an increasing focal point for the SEC. Information security and operational resilience were highlighted as priorities by the Division of Examinations, which confirmed that they will be reviewing registrants’ business continuity and disaster recovery plans, with particular focus on substantial disruptions to normal business operations. In response, we have established a dedicated cyber security solution.
What can firms do now to prepare?
- Begin cyber security risk assessments that include a strong vendor risk management component
- Draft new cyber policies or review prior policies
- Examine existing technology controls to determine whether or not they meet current industry best practice
- Prepare for the SEC’s annual review requirements
How can Waystone Compliance Solutions help?
Our US solutions team offers an SEC Annual Cyber Security Review Retainer. This Annual Cyber Security Review Retainer will offer:
- SEC Annual Review Preparation including Baseline Cyber Risk Assessment
- Written Information Security Policy update or implementation, if required
- SEC Readiness Report
- Incident Response Annual Retainer (including SEC filing)
- Cyber Risk Gap Analysis Report
- Annual Services:
- Provide ongoing advice on cyber security matters, ensuring that client remains at the forefront in addressing cyber security developments
- Propose an annual cyber workplan to be signed off by the management team
- Provide quarterly updates to the management team on progress against a cyber workplan
- Oversee third-party vendor management and other stakeholders.
Cyber Security Annual Services
Waystone Compliance Solutions offers clients the strongest, independent cyber security and data protection services globally and works with them to embed a security culture within an organization. Our aim is to assist asset managers and the public and private sector to assess information security threats, identify weaknesses and implement a sustainable and pragmatic program of information security improvements.
Cyber Security Solutions for US Board Room
The increasing cyber security threat posed to investment advisers and funds has led to the SEC calling for boards to implement robust safeguards. This is providing a range of challenges for board members as they endeavour to manage a highly-technical subject for which they have a legal responsibility.
Cyber Security Advisor
Our Cyber Security Advisors provide a range of tailored services to suit the specific needs of your fund and organization.
Cyber Security Remediation & Testing
Clients choose us for our technical expertise as well as our guidance and assurance from an information security perspective.