UAE Regulatory & Compliance Training
Our subject matter experts can design and deliver practical, risk-based compliance training in Dubai that is focused on embedding essential knowledge and understanding of the rules and regulations which apply to your business.
Our regulatory compliance training courses
- Regulatory and Compliance Induction (DFSA / FSRA)
- Anti-Money Laundering awareness
- Senior Management regulatory roles and responsibilities
- Prudential rules and regulatory reporting
- Topical regulatory change awareness
- Compliance Officer Training / MLRO coaching and mentoring
- Finance Officer training
Compliance Training Course Format
- Our UAE Compliance team offers courses in a range of delivery options, including:
- Regular public courses: Most of our key programmes are included in our public training schedule in Dubai.
- Inhouse training: when you have a group to train or you need a bespoke course for your Firm.
- eLearning: we have a library of eLearning modules, as well as customised material written by our in-house subject matter experts.
Have a question about our compliance training courses? Get in touch with your usual Waystone Compliance Solutions representative today.