DIFC & ADGM Compliance Advisory
Steering firms through the complexities of financial services regulation.
The financial services industry continues to experience waves of significant regulatory change. This makes it challenging for organisations to digest new regulations, design and implement controls to manage the changing landscape, and continue to provide assurance to senior management and regulators that the controls are robust and effective.
Our UAE compliance advisory services
Our experienced team of UAE compliance advisors can provide you with effective solutions to manage regulatory risk across a range of areas including:
- assurance reviews – we will review your compliance arrangements including policies, procedures, resourcing, and reporting.
- compliance remediation – our team can provide the resources and expertise to assist with remediation work that will protect you from enforcement action and reputational damage.
- data protection – we will review your data protection framework and obtain advice in light of the ever-increasing focus on data security.
- financial crime prevention – we can help you adequately manage the associated risks of financial crime in line with UAE regulatory requirements.
- corporate governance – our experienced team has the comprehensive expert knowledge to provide practical, tailored corporate governance solutions.
- risk management – we have the expertise to help you identify, manage, and mitigate the risk your business faces.
- prudential rules and regulatory reporting – we can assist you with the growing list of reports and returns that must be prepared and submitted to UAE regulators.
The Virtual Compliance Clinic
The Virtual Compliance Clinic was launched in 2020 and is an extension of our advisory services, providing our clients with online access to compliance and regulatory support when they require it, without the commitment of a full retainer contract.
Why choose Waystone Compliance Solutions?
Our consultants have held senior positions in global and local financial services firms, in international and regional regulators and in international and regional exchanges. Our collective experience means we are uniquely placed to provide value-added, timely, and solution-oriented advice to you on a wide variety of compliance, risk and governance issues, and to build long-term relationships based on an understanding and appreciation of your evolving regulatory obligations and business needs.
To learn more about our compliance advisory solutions, get in touch with our Middle East compliance solutions team today.
Middle East Regulatory Dates 2023
Our experienced and tenured regulatory compliance team, bring together best in class, cost-effective solutions designed to establish and enhance compliance policies, improve accuracy and efficiency in the data validation and filing processes and streamline the documentation associated with tracking compliance.
DIFC & ADGM Assurance Reviews
Reviews carried out by an independent third party can be a value-adding activity for all regulated companies.
DIFC & ADGM Compliance Remediation
Our compliance remediation offering can help you to avoid regulatory action.
UAE Data Protection Support
In today’s increasingly interconnected and digital world, personal data has never been more readily available, easily processed and shared across borders.
UAE Financial Crime Prevention
Manage the associated risks of financial crime in line with the relevant regulatory requirements.
Corporate Governance in the UAE
You must have the ability to demonstrate a robust corporate governance framework, in order to promote the sound and prudent management and oversight of your business.
UAE Risk Management
Regulators expect all regulated organisations to have an enterprise-wide risk management process appropriate to the nature of the business undertaken.
UAE Prudential Rules and Regulatory Reporting
Over the last decade, the regulator’s requirements have changed significantly to reflect the requirements of Basel III.
Virtual Compliance Clinic
Our Virtual Compliance Clinic provides you with online access to compliance and regulatory support when you need it, without the commitment of a full retainer contract.