DIFC & ADGM Compliance Advisory
Steering firms through the complexities of financial services regulation.
The financial services industry continues to experience waves of significant regulatory change. This makes it challenging for organisations to digest new regulations, design and implement controls to manage the changing landscape, and continue to provide assurance to senior management and regulators that the controls are robust and effective.
Our UAE compliance advisory services
Our experienced team of UAE compliance advisors can provide you with effective solutions to manage regulatory risk across a range of areas including:
- assurance reviews – we will review your compliance arrangements including policies, procedures, resourcing, and reporting.
- compliance remediation – our team can provide the resources and expertise to assist with remediation work that will protect you from enforcement action and reputational damage.
- data protection – we will review your data protection framework and obtain advice in light of the ever-increasing focus on data security.
- financial crime prevention – we can help you adequately manage the associated risks of financial crime in line with UAE regulatory requirements.
- corporate governance – our experienced team has the comprehensive expert knowledge to provide practical, tailored corporate governance solutions.
- risk management – we have the expertise to help you identify, manage, and mitigate the risk your business faces.
- prudential rules and regulatory reporting – we can assist you with the growing list of reports and returns that must be prepared and submitted to UAE regulators.
The Virtual Compliance Clinic
The Virtual Compliance Clinic was launched in 2020 and is an extension of our advisory services, providing our clients with online access to compliance and regulatory support when they require it, without the commitment of a full retainer contract.
Why choose Waystone Compliance Solutions?
Our consultants have held senior positions in global and local financial services firms, in international and regional regulators and in international and regional exchanges. Our collective experience means we are uniquely placed to provide value-added, timely, and solution-oriented advice to you on a wide variety of compliance, risk and governance issues, and to build long-term relationships based on an understanding and appreciation of your evolving regulatory obligations and business needs.
To learn more about our compliance advisory solutions, get in touch with our Middle East compliance solutions team today.